(Excel Generator for Oracle) — corporate reporting and Business Intelligence tool (EXADATA certification)
The most organizations had come to the point where one or more workers wanted to load Oracle database data into Excel tables or only wanted to update them. Although what if employees decide to do so without the help of an IT specialist.
One of the solution for situations like this is applying one the BI solutions, provided by the most software developers, however if you want to do it cost efficiently you would want to use the analysis functions of the BI application. According to the recent national and global statistics the most of the users are only using the BI solution to export their data to Excel tables. However whether the export to XLS tables or the fill in or update premade Excel templates is the goal, purchase or implementation of a BI solution could be very costly resolution.
The XperTeam’s XT EGO (Excel generator for Oracle) provides a cost efficient quickly implementable and easily maintenance solution for these organizations. The EGO is able to export data in a convenient way for users in order to export them based on premade templates or ad-hoc reports into XLS tables, from where they can be easily presented or processed further.
During the development of the product we’ve exploited the decades of knowledge that our workers have attained during the developments on the field of Oracle and we do our best to make products that fulfils the most important needs of our users in the most optimal way.
XT-EGO Business Advantages
- The option for unique automated reports
- Can be published in a wide range (portal data warehouse menu)
- The freedom of business users is increased
- The workload on the IT specialists is decreased
- The users can access the data quickly as possible
- Can be integrated in business processes
- The option to share data
XT-EGO Technology Advantages
- Simple WEB user and maintenance interface
- Option for batch execution
- Easily managable PL/SQL API
- Can be integrated easily into portal
- When using an already existing Oracle database, no additional costs
- Full scale journaling and access control
- Option to monitor execution